Feeling Like Your Family Is Growing Apart? Try Studying Abroad Together!
So many families experience it... the process of growth can sometimes develop into the stress of growing apart. But, have no fear, the NRCSA has a solution for that: A summer Family Study Abroad Program! Great idea, huh?
NRCSA schools that welcome families (and that means the whole family at the same school, sharing the same lodging, and not separated by program restrictions, such as those inTeen Programs) include:
* Hyeres, France (Minimum age is 14)
* Kitzbuhel (Minimum age is 15)
* Portico di Romagna, Italy (Minimum age is 8)
* Maceio, Brazil (Minimum age is 6)
* Santa Ana, Costa Rica (Minimum age is 15)
* San Jose, Costa Rica (Minimum age is 6)
* Quito, Ecuador (Minimum age is 6)
* Queretaro, Mexico (Minimum age is 7)
* Cuernavaca, Mexico (Minimum age is 6)
* Valencia, Spain (Minimum age is 15)
* Montevideo, Uruguay (Minimum age is 8)
So, you see, there is hope!
To learn more about schools offering summer Family Study Abroad Programs, see the school?s Family Top Choice information page on the NRCSA web site, or contact NRCSA.
Please contact us for more information using the form below.
While Adventures Abroad attempts to verify the validity and quality of the schools and programs showcased on this site, it can not guarantee or be held responsible for the quality of services advertised nor the accuracy of any information posted to the website for which we are neither the provider or author.